To all who've had a Raccoon, Opossum, Bat or other
in their attic, walls or living spaces...|
Report Reveals How
Microscopic Parasite Left In Your Home By A
Can Make You Go Blind!
Discover the only certified method
to protect you and your loved ones from this and other nasty diseases
brought into your home by unwanted house guests.
My name is Alex Pemberton and I am a former
Florida Wildlife Control Officer and the founder of A+
the only specialized animal biohazard remediation company in
the state of Florida.
I am so glad that you found
this page because I have some vital information that can protect you
and your loved ones from invisible diseases lurking in your home.
first let me ask you one simple question...
ever had a raccoon, opossum, bat or other small mammal in your attic,
walls or living
If you answered yes, then please listen very
carefully. Even if these unwanted house guest have left, the
still there because of what they have left behind.
is not something to be taken lightly either. According to the
Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the United States Department of
Agriculture (USDA), raccoons and other small mammals that have entered
home carry some very serious diseases... the scariest of which is a
microscopic parasite known as raccoon roundworm that kills 20% of all
people infected and can even
make you go blind!
Now. This is
information is not meant to scare you, simply to inform you so that you
can protect your family.
I encourage you to enter
first name and email below to have a special report immediately sent to
your inbox that explains more about this and other diseases, plus how
my company A+ Restorations can
help protect you and your loved ones using our amazing multi-step
The surprising thing is, in
most cases it does not cost you a single dime.
- Got Raccoons In The Attic, Call A+ Today For A Free Inspection
- If you have raccoons in the attic, or perhaps other animals, then you should call A+ Restorations for a free home inspection today.
- A+ Restorations Renowned, 12-Step Animal Biohazard Remediation Process
- Have you ever had a raccoon, opossum or other small mammal in get into your attic? Then A + Restorations specialized animal biohazard remediation service is for you. It is the only way to completely disinfect your home.
- Is Raccoon Roundworm Airborne In Your Home
- Important article reveals how raccoon roundworm left behind by those unwanted guests gets into your air and has been known to kill humans and can even make you go blind.
- Why Raccoon Poop Can Be Fatal
- Raccoon poop can be loaded with parasites and other diseases that they can leave behind in your home. The major one, roundworm, can be fatal.
- Greatest Raccoon Repellent For Your Home
- Here is hands down the single greatest raccoon repellent for you home. It's makes raccoon control far easier because they don't come back.
- Getting Rid Of Raccoons In The Attic And Your Other Places
- Here's an amazing 12 step method for getting rid of raccoons in the attic, walls and other spaces. It works for other animals too.
- Top 10 Raccoon Facts
- Here is a list of the top 10 raccoon facts. Some of these are amazing and some a bit scary!
- Raccoon Pictures
- Here's some raccoon pictures we've taken while in the attics of homeowners. Some of the damage is amazing caused by these raccoons and other animals we've got photos of.
- Raccoon Trapping
- Are you skilled at raccoon trapping? Here's how you can make some serious money helping A+ Restorations keep home owners safe from raccoons and all the diseases these unwanted guests bring into the home.
- Don't Use Raccoon Traps Before You Read This
- Warning. Raccoon traps cause to serious issues for home owners. Here's why you may want to reconsider trapping those unwanted pests in your attic.
- A+ Restorations Blog
- Welcome to A+ Restorations Blog. For those who've ever had a raccoon or other small mammal in their attic or living spaces, these posts will help protect you from roundworm and other horrible diseases they leave behind.
- Contact Us
- Contact Us at for a free home inspection. We will come and access your animal situation and discuss exactly what we will do to fix it.